6/1/15

Hey Everyone!

I have this problem of starting new blogs and then never sticking with them because tumblr is just so much easier. Anyway, I just wanted to say welcome to my newest blog endeavor. I hope that this one actually goes somewhere. I'm gonna try my best to stick with this idea of mine. I'm running the blog mountainofmovies.blogspot.com at the moment as well, so we'll see how this all pans out.

Back to the actual intro now.

The whole idea behind this blog is to showcase everyday women and celebrities that possess the ideal tomboy vibe. I'll be posting images, videos, and so forth. I'm going to try and update it weekly, but I'll see how that goes further down the line.
I just love tomboy fashion and I wanted a place where I could showcase women that I find totally cool. I of course will link back to the original image page and give credit. If for any reason you do not want me to post your photograph just shoot me a e-mail at breedofrandy@hotmail.com and I will take it down right away.

I hope that through this blog I will be able to connect with other like minded tomboys from around the world.


Thanks for listening,
@Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment